Repute 2.5 Release 1
- Release date: 18 August 2017
- Setup program: available here
- Hotfixes: none
- Release notes: Repute2.5.1.txt
- Eligibility: customers with ReAssurance ending after 18/08/2017
Repute 2.5.1 is currently supported by Geocentrix.
Things to do before installing Repute 2.5
Things to do before installing Repute 2.5:
- Step 1 - update your existing copy of Repute 2.0:
- Download and install Repute 2.0 Update 22 (you will need the password supplied by Geocentrix to do so)
- You must do this if you want to run Repute 2.0 and 2.5 on the same computer without interfering with each other
- Step 2 - update your licence key:
- Step 3 - download and install Repute 2.5:
To be able to run Repute 2.5, you need a ReAssurance agreement that expires after the release date of the software. If not, you will need to install an earlier release of the program which pre-dates the expiry of your ReAssurance.
If your ReAssurance has lapsed, please contact us by email to renew.
Legacy versions of Repute
For customers with Software ReAssurance for Repute, Repute 2.5 is a FREE upgrade from version 2.0. The new version requires a different licence number to be activated. Please follow the instructions given in this technical note to upgrade. You can run Repute 2.5 and Repute 2.0 (Update 22) on the same computer using different licence numbers.
For customers without Software ReAssurance for Repute, Repute 2.5 is a paid-for upgrade from version 2.0. Please see our 'How to purchase' page for pricing.
Further information about legacy versions of Repute (including Repute 2.0 and 1.x) can be found here.