Installation and setup
How to install device drivers
If, when you run Repute, you get the message:
'Device drivers needed to communicate with the security key have not been installed on this computer'
follow these instruction to remedy.
From within Repute:
- Select the Tools tab on Repute's Ribbon
- Click on the button 'Install device drivers'
- Allow the installer to run until completion
Alternatively (from outside Repute):
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to: C:\Program Files*\Common Files\Geocentrix
- Run the device driver setup program 'HASPSetup.exe'
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Restart Repute
*'Program Files (x86)' on 64-bit Windows