- Download the setup program to a temporary folder on your computer
- Run the setup program and follow the onscreen instructions
- For details of what has changed in this update, please read the associated release notes (available above)
This hotfix re-enables the use of a temporary licence via the computrer's MAC address. This hotifx is recommended to any customer who is attending the Repute 2.5 Hands-on Training Course.
- Close Repute 2.5
- Open Windows' File Manager
- Navigate to the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Geocentrix\Repute\2.5
- Locate the file 'Geocentrix.dll' and rename it as 'Geocentrix-backup.dll'
- Download the Zip file (above) to a temporary folder on your computer
- Extract its contents (a file named 'Geocentrix.dll') to that temporary folder
- Copy the downloaded 'Geocentrix.dll' to C:\Program Files (x86)\Geocentrix\Repute\2.5 (answering Yes when asked iof you want to proceed)
- Run Repute 2.5