Standalone or network?
ReActiv 1.7 is available in two Editions:
- Standard Edition
- Standard Network Edition
The standalone edition of ReActiv comes with a security key (dongle) which must be connected to your computer in order to run the program.
- Easy to move from one computer to another (simply plug dongle in)
- Ideal for laptop computers
Standard Network Edition
Key advantages of the network edition:
- Software can be installed on as many workstations ("clients") as you wish, provided they are connected via a network
- Licences are controlled by a centralised Licence Manager (using software supplied by Geocentrix)
- No need to move the security key to activate the program on a particular workstation
- Enables you to run multiple copies of the same program at the same time (provided you have the necessary number of licences)
- Licence Manager and network security key can be kept under central control (e.g. by your IT department) to avoid potential loss