Dr Andrew Bond, MA MSc PhD DIC CEng MICE
Bond is a chartered civil engineer with 30 years' experience
in the field of geotechnical engineering design, analysis, and research.
He has particular expertise in the behaviour of piled foundations and
retaining structures, the design and development of computer software,
all aspects of Eurocode 7, and effective utilization of the Internet.
Andrew has written a book, 'Decoding Eurocode 7', five published reports and theses, and more than twenty papers and articles covering geotechnical engineering and software development.
He is a former Honorary Editor of Geotechnical Engineering
journal, the Proceedings of the Institution
of Civil Engineers
and the current Chairman of TC 250/SC7 (the Eurocode 7 committee).
- 2006-present: Geomantix, Banstead
1999-present: Geocentrix, Banstead
- 1989-1999: Geotechnical Consulting Group, London
- 1995-9 Director
- 1992-5 Associate Director
- 1989-92 Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- 1983-1989: Imperial College, London
- 1985-9 Research Assistant
- 1983-4 MSc Student
- 1981-1985: WS Atkins & Partners, Epsom
- 1984-5 Geotechnical Engineer
- 1981-3 Graduate Engineer
- 1978-1981: Cambridge University
|Andrew Bond's CV
List of publications
Contact Andrew Bond